Effective for New Purchases as of 10/1/19
Our commitment to excellence extends far beyond the guarantee to provide each and every customer with both extraordinary jewelry and exceptional service. We provide a complimentary, comprehensive Lifetime Warranty on each new piece of jewelry purchased.
BARONS is “at your service” with an experienced team of industry professionals and on-site goldsmiths to help protect the beauty and longevity of each piece. We encourage our customers to come into our Dublin showroom as often as they like to have their jewelry cleaned and inspected. Periodic cleanings and inspections help to identify any potential manufacturer’s defects, wear, or damage and to reduce more extensive repairs.
Our Lifetime Warranty includes all of the services listed below. To maintain the benefits of the warranty, you are required to have the piece of jewelry cleaned and inspected at BARONS at least once every 9 months. The inspection must be documented in your account at BARONS.
- Free Cleaning & Inspections
- Free Polishing (as needed)*
- Free Rhodium Plating (as needed)*
- Free Maintenance & Repairs (as needed)*
- Free Resizing of Platinum, Gold, & Silver Rings (1 time every 2 years)*
- Free Lost Stone Replacement including the center stone*
*In most instances, additional time will be needed to complete these services. A timeframe for completion will be provided on a claim ticket at the time of intake. Services listed “as needed” will be determined by BARONS. Any repair, resizing, or modification performed by anyone other than BARONS voids this warranty.
- Any service, repair, or replacement required due to abnormal wear, abuse, neglect, accident, or intentional act
- Resizing of any ring crafted in cobalt, tungsten, or any other non-precious metal
- Modifications including replacement of ring shanks and center stone heads
- Any service that cannot be performed given the nature of the design or material
- Resizing of eternity bands
- Replacement of lost or stolen jewelry
- Pre-owned (previously loved) and estate jewelry
- Any service, repair, or replacement required when the piece of jewelry has not been cleaned and inspected by BARONS within the last 9 months as required to maintain the benefits of the warranty
The BARONS Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and is NOT a replacement for insurance. We recommend that our customers properly insure their jewelry. Our team is pleased to help with the process by providing a free Insurance Replacement Appraisal with your BARONS purchase (for items above $3,000 in value or upon request) as well as a referral to a trusted provider. In the event that your jewelry is lost or stolen, we have an in-house insurance replacement expert who will work with you to help you through the process.